Edition: Starterkit Red
- What it is: Our Toniebox is a new and innovative audio player for kids, great for bedtime stories or as a kids' music box. It's screen-free and so easy to use that even 3-year-olds can operate it
- How it works: Placing tonies audio characters on the Cube begins playback automatically and taking them off stops it. Pressing the ears changes the volume. Tapping the sides changes tracks. Simple!
- For kids' needs: Kids love to take the Toniebox on journeys. The battery of the portable speaker holds up to 7 hours runtime. The box is padded, robust, and has no sharp edges
- Parents love it: No complicated assembly and no over-stimulating flashing screens that are so common on kids toys today. Just simple, screen-free playback
- Delivery details: The Starter Set has got all you need to get started: the Toniebox, a Creative-Tonie, a charging station, a UK plug and an easy to understand instruction manual
Details: Meet the Toniebox - the new audio system for children. Turn it on, pop a Tonie on and simply let the audio adventure begin. It's all in one box: a Toniebox in red, a Creative-Tonie in red with room for 90 minutes, so you can upload your MP3s, audiobooks or even narrate your own stories. A Charging station to charge your Toniebox battery (Charging station plug adaptor: Type G (BS1363 UK)). An easy-to-understand instruction manual. Note: Not suitable for children under 36 months. 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi required.
Package Dimensions: 7.2 x 7.2 x 7.2 inches