Brand: D.A.Y. Republic
- 💰🏧 💷 GREAT FOR TEACHING KIDS ABOUT MONEY - Great way to teach your child the values of money, perfect for building money recognition. Set includes approx. 2 of each UK currency coins: one in silver and one in gold for various role play scenarios and 5 of each paper notes. Note size is approximately 10.5 cm (4.1") long and 4.5 cm (1.8") wide. Amount of coins per pack may differ but will include at least one of each coin and there will be a total of 13-16 coins and approx 20 notes per peack.
- 💰🏧 💷 REALISTIC NOTES & COINS - Plastic play money set approved by the HM Treasury helps teach addition, subtraction and money recognition. Notes are a bit smaller than real notes and are just perfect for smaller hands!
- 💰🏧 💷 BENEFITS both CLASSROOM and HOME use - Perfect for use with Pretend & Play cash registers and other role play sets. Can be used as money for many popular board games.
- 💰🏧 💷 APPROX £432.76 WORTH OF FAKE MONEY - Each play money set includes £5 and £10 notes as well as £20 and £50 notes. It also includes 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1 and £2 coins. Approximately 35 pieces in each set.
- 💰🏧 💷 LOTS OF COINS AND NOTES TO HELP YOUR LITTLE SHOP KEEPER - Ideal for youngsters during role-play games, party or loot bag filler toys, or just a pocket money gift. Also these are great for Nursing Home use!
Details: Children fake money play set ideal set for kids to play with while learning about money. An ideal set for kids to play with while learning about money and how to count. The coins are made from plastic and are the exact diameter of real Sterling coins and are highly detailed and look genuine at first glance. Each set contains a mixture of silver and gold colour coins. Perfect for role plays and to teach money shapes, colours and values.
Package Dimensions: 9.4 x 5.5 x 0.4 inches