Brand: Cards Against Disney
- Red Box: 260 Red Cards & 568 White Cards
- Players: 4-20 people ；Play Time: 30-90 mins.
- Cool: A party game for horrible people, unlike most the party games you’ve played before, Cards Against Disney is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends!
- Age: 17+. Be ready to get asked some awkward questions
- FULL CARDS AGAINST DISNEY WARRANTY: If You're Not Completely Satisfied with Your Purchase Simply Let us Know and You'll be Offered a FULL Refund or Replacement, No Questions Asked. Enjoy this Absolutely RISK-FREE Purchase Today by Clicking the Yellow 'ADD TO CART BUTTON"' Above.
Details: Product description 828 PLAYING CARDS! Red Box: 260 Red Cards & 568 White Cards Cards Against Disney is a party game for horrible people, unlike most the party games you’ve played before, Cards Against Disney is as despicable and awkward as you and your friends! How to Play: To start the game,each player draws ten white cards.The person who last popped starts as a cardster and plays a black card.The Cardster reads the question or the empty sentence on the red card aloud.All others answer the question or fill out the space by passing a white card concealed to the cardster.The Cardster mixes all responses and divides each card combination with the group.In order for the Cardster to have its full effect, it should read the entire red card or some of it again before presenting any response.The Cardster then chooses the funniest game and anyone who submits it gets a fantastic point.After the round, a new player becomes a cardster and each withdraws ten white cards. Legal Disclaimer No warning applicable