Color: Charcoal 55cm 2w
- PACK THE MAX FOR RYANAIR PRIORITY BOARDING: At Aerolite, we understand it’s frustrating when you can’t pack everything you want. That’s why we specifically designed the Aerolite ABS321 to be the MAXIMUM allowed cabin size (55x40x20) for some of the most popular airlines in Europe - including Ryanair Priority Boarding, Thomas Cook, TUI and Vueling. Dimensions: 55x40x20cm (Retracted, Inc. Wheels and Grip), 50x40x20cm (Exc. Wheels & Grip), Height (Handle Extended) 1m, Weight: 2.75kg, Capacity: 40L
- TAKE THE STRAIN OUT OF TRAVEL: Just getting to and from your final destination can be frustrating enough - your luggage shouldn't add to that stress. This stylish cabin case features 2 high-mileage rollerblade wheels, with a retractable handle with push-button release mechanism; making it as simple as possible to tow behind you, as well as to rest items over when you’re waiting around the airport.
- BECAUSE YOUR LUGGAGE IS WORTH PROTECTING: Whether you're a on a business trip or going away on holiday, we know your luggage is precious to you. The shell of this suitcase is made from strong and durable ABS plastic to withstand the rigours of modern transport. It also includes a 3-digit combination barrel padlock to lock the zips together for added security.
- IDEAL STORAGE SPACE: Transporting as many necessities as possible with as little inconvenience as possible is the name of the game for any flight. The interior features packing straps to hold your clothes in place, as well as two elasticated shoe pockets, a zipped divider pocket for anything you want to keep separate, and mesh pockets for your documents.
- OUTSTANDING 5 YEAR WARRANTY: Aerolite pride themselves on the quality and durability of their hard-shell cabin luggage cases; so much so that they offer a 5-year warranty replacement service covering all manufacturing defects – so you can buy with absolute confidence!
This suitcase is exactly 55x40x20cm to allow you to pack the maximum possible allowance for some of the UK's most popular airlines, including Ryanair, Easyjet and British Airways (Please check online for other airlines).
*Please note that from January 2018 Ryanair may only permit the 35x20x20cm bag in the cabin, and may ask you to place the larger case in the hold (unless you are a Ryanair Priority Boarding customer). However both items are included within their free carriage allowance, and they will not charge for this.
The Aerolite brand is proud to offer some of the world's lightest luggage sets, helping to ensure millions of travellers worldwide enjoy more of their travelling experience.
The two solid high-mileage wheels and double-tube retractable trolley grip handle (actioned via a push button) allow simple and easy transportation of the case, as well as making it easy to stabilise objects placed on top.
The outer casing is made from durable but lightweight anti-scratch ABS hard shell plastic to protect against the rigours of travelling. Robust, smooth, chunky zippers on the main body make opening and closing the case simple.
The interior features packing straps and an internal zipped divider with elasticated pockets (perfect for shoes), to keep the contents in place during transit.
Each case includes a free 3-digit combination barrel padlock for extra security, plus a 5 year guarantee for ultimate peace of mind!
Package Dimensions: 20.9 x 15.4 x 7.9 inches