- Portable, feature-packed mixing desk - Four-channel mixer with 1/4 Inch line level inputs, a high impedance input / switch for electric guitar and bass (DI), plus XLR inputs with 48 V phantom power
- Connects to all your studio equipment - Stereo (two) 1/4 Inch outputs connect to active monitors, amplifiers and recording devices; headphone output with independent level control
- Home studio recording essentials - XLR inputs with gain trim and switchable high-pass filters; Dual-band EQ on channels 1-4; Multicolour LED metering for real-time, visual level feedback
- Built in studio effects - 15 DSP effects with channel FX sends and master FX return level to adjust the volume of MultiMix 4 USB FX’s internal FX processor
- Perfect capture - Class compliant (Mac and PC) USB audio interface records at 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz resolution and sends computer audio to powered loudspeakers and headphones
- Professional Software Suite included - ProTools | First Alesis Edition, AIR Mini Grand, DB-33 and Eleven Lite
Details: Introducing MultiMix 4 USB FX - Desktop audio, solved. MultiMix 4 USB FX is a four channel desktop mixer with a USB audio interface that lets you mix live or in the home studio, and record audio directly to a computer. This compact mixer is perfect for computer recording setups, intimate live sound environments, video editing and production studios, and portable podcasting setups. It outputs line-level analog audio and stereo 16-bit, 44.1/48 kHz digital audio over USB for recording low-noise, CD-quality mixes directly to your Mac or PC. Plug it in The MultiMix 4 USB FX mixer has four input channels, all of which can accept a 1/4 Inch line input. You can plug XLR microphones into channels one and two, including condensers thanks to the selectable 48 V phantom power supply. You can also plug a guitar or bass directly into channel two's switchable high impedance DI input. A stereo, 1/4 Inch headphone output has its own level control for private monitoring. Get in the mix Ideal for live sound engineering or home recording, MultiMix 4 USB FX features onboard volume, pan, and EQ controls for making quick, accurate adjustments to your mix. The MultiMix 4 USB FX mixer has a two-channel, five-stage, multicolor LED meter for visual monitoring the main output level. Channels one and two offer switchable high-pass filtering at 75 Hz to reduce low-frequency rumble, handling and wind noise. Channels one and two provide high- and low-shelving EQs, independent gain trims, and have independent pan controls. For convenient stereo mixing and recording, channels three and four are configured as a stereo pair at the level and pan controls. Record Via USB MultiMix 4 USB FX contains a complete USB recording audio interface. Plug the MultiMix 4 USB FX’s class-compliant USB connection into your Mac or PC without the need for software drivers and enjoy a digital-direct stereo connection with virtually any audio software application. The MultiMix 4 USB FX enables bidirectional stereo playback, so you can record the stereo Main output into your computer and listen back using the mixer as an interface from software to headphones and monitoring loudspeakers. Plus, you can record stereo audio directly to your iPad with the Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit (sold separately). Built-in effects MultiMix 4 USB FX comes with high-quality Alesis DSP effects that include spacious reverbs, delays, phasers and much more. For lush mixes, the internal effects processor enables you to add extra depth to live sound - like a long delay on the vocalist's channel or beefing up dry recordings with some extra ambiance. Now you can use professional audio effects with your mixer whether you're out mixing the live gig or at home recording at your desktop. Professional Software Suite The MultiMix 4 USB FX includes all the software you need to begin your production. ProTools is the industry standard for recording software and the teams at Alesis and AVID have crafted a version of this amazing audio and MIDI recording suite. ProTools | First Alesis Edition features Unlimited Busses, Elastic Time and Elastic Pitch, Offline Bounce and 1 GB of free cloud storage space for collaboration or accessing projects from any computer anywhere that is connected to the internet - plus full compatibility with all the included AIR Music Tech virtual instruments. This special bundle also includes the AIR Mini Grand virtual piano, DB-33 virtual organ and Eleven Lite, with over 20 high-quality guitar, amp and effect models.
Package Dimensions: 11.5 x 10.2 x 4.0 inches