- What’s Included: 1x 110W PREMIUM QUALITY Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier --- 8x 40W Mini 4” Low Profile Ceiling Speakers --- 1x 5 Zone (10 Speaker Max) Switch - zones can be switched on/off --- 50m Quality Speaker Cable (if you require more, please get in touch) --- Instruction Manuals
- The ceiling speakers supplied are compact, low profile and look great when installed unlike a lot of other ceiling speakers on the market that can look bulky when installed.
- Everything you need is supplied with the system and no special & expensive tools are requires to connect everything together… simply strip away a small end of the cable and insert into the speakers & amp.
- Multi-room audio system allows you to play music in multiple rooms and allows you to shut off individual rooms (zones) when it suits you.
- PLEASE NOTE – This is a stereo system meaning that 4 speakers will produce audio from the left channel and the other 4 will do the same for the right channel. When installing, try to keep the speakers in even numbers in each zone.
Details: Amp: Power Supply – 230V AC, 50Hz Power output max per channel at 4 Ohms - 55W (per side) Power output per channel at 4 Ohms - 35W (per side) Power output Max per channel at 8 Ohms - 40W (per side) Power output RMS per channel at 8 Ohms - 25W (per side) Dimensions – 200mm x 65mm x 200mm (WxHxD) Weight – 1700g CEILING SPEAKERS Woofer Size – 100mm (4”) diameter Frequency Response – 100Hz-18kHz Impedance – 8Ohms Max Power – 40W RMS Power –20W Mounting Depth – 70mm Dimensions – 71mm x 145mmØ Weight – 400kg Cut-out in Ceiling/Wall Required – 134mmØ Efficient two-way crossover Gold-Plated Spring Terminals Flared Baffle for wide dispersion Extremely low profile for a sleek and contemporary look Supplied with 3x spring clips for easy mounting. 5 ZONE SPEAKER SWITCH/SPLITTER How it works - By connecting an amplifier to the splitter box you can distribute the sound up to 5 sets of stereo speakers (10 speakers in total). You can switch individual sets of stereo speakers on and off and you can use headphones via the 6.35mm output on the front of the splitter box. General - This box has a metal outer case, rubber feet on the bottom and because the build quality is excellent, it is robust and durable. The dimensions are 260mm x 120mm x 54mm. Maximum power input - This box can be used with amplifiers outputting up to 100 Watts per channel RMS. The splitter also has power overload cut-out to avoid you causing any damage to the system should you accidentally overload the splitter. SPEAKER CABLE Blue line for polarity - easy connectivity (transparent outer insulation). 99 Strands with a 0.14mm diameter per core. Area per core = 1.5mm² (AWG 16 Approx). CCA (copper clad aluminium) Outer diameter per core 3.1mm Width of 2 cores combined 6.5mm (can be easily stripped apart).