- ✔️Accurate and Reliable: Our pulse oximeter with CE mark can accurately determine your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels), pulse rate and pulse strength in 5 seconds and large LED and backlight display make this pulse oximeter fingertip very easy to read. All round physical observation kit
- ✔️Easy to Use: LED display oximeter finger with pulse designed with one button control which makes measurement more convenient and easier. The finger pulse oximeter will shut down automatically without operation in 8 seconds. ABS material, the fingertip clip use silica gel material which are soft and easy to apply
- ✔️Suitable for ALL: Suitable for Person with: Heart failure, chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases, bronchial asthma. Also Suitable for Sports at high altitudes e.g mountaineering, skiing and aviation sports
- ✔️Lightweight and Portable: Our oxygen saturation monitor are very light and small size, low power consumption and convenient in carrying. Also it comes with a detachable lanyard which can measure your oxygen saturation anywhere
- ✔️ 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - Our Pulse Oximeter adult uk is 100% Money back guarantee! In case of any issue, just let us know and we will resolve your problem as soon as possible. Incase you are not satisfied, we will send you a replacement or give you a full refund!
Details: Product description iMDK C101A2 Fingertip Pulse Oximeter TUV CE 0123 certified by Notified Body as required by European Standard This device is designed for measurement and display of functional arterial hemoglobin oxygen saturation (% SpO2) and pulse rate (PR). The device measures SpO2 and PR with an SpO2 sensor and the data is displayed on the OLED after some further processing, it can be used to measure human hemoglobin saturation and heart rate through the finger. The finger pulse oximeter is a non-invasive handheld device intended for sample testing of arterial hemoglobin (SpO2) oxygen saturation and pulse rate of adults in hospitals, hospital-like facilities and home environments. It applies to all people except children and infants. Item specifics: - High-definition OLED display, different interface display modes, blood oxygen, pulse rate. - Type of protection against electric shock: Internally powered equipment. - Degree of protection against electric shock: type BF. - Protection against ingress of liquids: IP22 (protected against ingress of water when water is dripping vertically and the monitor is tilted up to 15°. - Mode of Operation: Continuous. - One-button operation. - Plethysmographic wave display. - Battery status indicator. - Works with 2pcs AAA alkaline battery. - Automatically turns off after 8 seconds to extend battery life. - Alarm setting. Features: Model: C101A2; Display Type: OLED display; Alarm: Yes; Power by: 2 x AAA batteries (not included); SpO2: 35%~100%; Pulse Rate display: 30~240 BPM; Power consumption: below 30mA; Operation Temperature: 5℃~40℃; Storage Temperature: -10℃~40℃; Relative Humidity: 15%~80% non-condensing; Size: 60x36x33 mm. Safety Warning Do not use the Oximeter in flammable and explosive environment
Package Dimensions: 4.1 x 2.6 x 1.7 inches